About Scratch & Dent Books: This is a "scratch & dent" product. That means that it has minor cosmetic damage (such as dings, spots, scratches, or dents), usually on the cover or title page. All scratch & dent books are still perfectly readable, however, and the binding is just as sturdy as pristine copies. We offer our damaged books at a lower price so that readers who don't care about the way they look can enjoy a bargain on a product we couldn't sell otherwise. Please note, however, that all scratch & dent sales are final.
At long last, the fifth volume of the award-adjacent webcomic The Order of the Stick is here: The Order of the Stick: Blood Runs in the Family! Reunited and back doing that whole "saving the world" thing, Roy leads the team to the distant Western Continent, a desert land filled with scheming warlords, creepy death priests, dim-witted bounty hunters, and more—including some heavy-handed coincidences shocking surprises for Haley and Elan! Can Vaarsuvius deal with What Went Down in the last book? Can Belkar pretend to be a contributing member of society? And what about Durkon? He's in this, too, right? All this and more in the mega-ultra-really-shoulda-planned-better-sized continuation of the OOTS story, Blood Runs in the Family! Here's what the book contains:
- All of the comics from #673 to #946—our biggest book ever!
- 11 all-new bonus comics scattered throughout the story.
- Quoth the Familiar, an all-new five-page illustrated poem showing the first meeting between Vaarsuvius and Blackwing.
- Durkon Turned Undead, the "lost" OOTS strip produced in 2003 as the third OOTS ever but hidden until now.
- A three-page recap of events to-date by Haley Starshine (with help from a little black bird).
- Ten pages of author commentary for you to flip past.
- Updated lettering on every strip with the swanky new dialogue font!
- A foreward by John Rogers, big-time Hollywood producer and writer of the official Dungeons & Dragons comic by IDW.
After five years, the biggest OOTS story ever is finally ready to be put to print. Order yours today! (There are dinosaurs in it.)
Author and Illustrator: Rich Burlew
Format: 368 pages, full color
Dimensions: 8" x 10"