About Scratch & Dent Books: This is a "scratch & dent" product. That means that it has minor cosmetic damage (such as dings, spots, scratches, or dents), usually on the cover or title page. All scratch & dent books are still perfectly readable, however, and the binding is just as sturdy as pristine copies. We offer our damaged books at a lower price so that readers who don't care about the way they look can enjoy a bargain on a product we couldn't sell otherwise. Please note, however, that all scratch & dent sales are final.
An Oookoodook Exclusive!
After years of waiting, the Order of the Stick comics that first appeared in Dragon® magazine have been collected in one volume! Follow the print adventures of Roy, Elan, Haley, Vaarsvuius, Durkon, and Belkar as they traversed an endless subterranean dungeon filled with swarms of puffins, breakfast cereal mascots, and one heavily templated snail. The then-monthly strip was filled with endless roleplaying hijinks, at least until it ended. But now you can enjoy every published strip, along with a whole book's worth of other goodies. Check it out:
- All 22 original The Order of the Stick strips that ran in the print version of Dragon® magazine from issue #338 (December 2005) to the last print issue, #359 (September 2007).
- Author commentary on the experience of creating strips for the legendary gaming publication.
- 8 additional never-before-seen strips that were planned for future issues, before the magazine was canceled.
Edition Wars: Invaders from the 4th
EditionDimension: After the events of the magazine comics, our heroes are attacked by their mirror duplicates from a brand new dimension! Can the Order defend their old way of life from these strangely balanced invaders?
- Stick Tales: As the Order sails toward the Western Continent, they tell stories to pass the time, including Elan and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hoodlum, and The Tragedy of Greenhilt, Prince of Denmark. Classic literature, ruined in the way that only The Order of the Stick can!
- The latest issue of the best-selling The Adventures of Julio Scoundrél comic book, “Julio Scoundrél and the Curse of the Mummy Queen!”
- Extra mini-stories and other stuff that we haven’t even mentioned yet!It’s crammed full of every odd idea the author has had that was too long to serve as bonus material elsewhere, but too good to just not do it! All packed into one half-color, half-black-and-white book.
This offer is for a "Scratch & Dent" copy of the book—one that has imperfections or minor damage to the cover but is otherwise perfectly readable.