About Scratch & Dent Books: This is a "scratch & dent" product. That means that it has cosmetic damage (such as binding abnormalities, dings, spots, scratches, or dents), usually on the cover or title page. All scratch & dent books are still perfectly readable. We offer our damaged books at a lower price so that readers who don't care about the way they look can enjoy a bargain on a product we couldn't sell otherwise. Please note, however, that all scratch & dent sales are final.
The Order of the Stick is back in action (and in color!) in this second volume compiling the popular fantasy gaming satire webcomic in convenient book format, The Order of the Stick: No Cure for the Paladin Blues. The Order of the Stick, everyone's favorite band of hopelessly incompetent adventurers, leaves the dungeon behind (probably a good idea, considering they blew it up anyway) and ventures out into the great outdoors. Thrill to encounters with bandits, dragons, assassins, and perhaps the most terrifying of all--paladins! Watch in amazement as the Order of the Stick finds itself caught between the forces of Good and Less-Than-Good as their stupid little adventure turns into a stupid epic adventure to save their very world! What's in it, you ask?
- A hefty 244 pages of full color comedy; that's a full half-inch thick!
- Printed on high-quality paper to ensure your book lasts longer than the current edition of the rules it satirizes.
- Enjoy 14 all-new bonus strips that fit in (mostly) seamlessly with the existing story.
- Skip past more than 12 pages of self-absorbed author commentary.
- Foreward by Scott Kurtz, creator of the webcomic PVP.
- Preface by Vaarsuvius, elven wizard.
- A detailed recap of the events of Dungeon Crawlin' Fools by Elan the Bard.
- And yes, the book contains a complete translation for all of Haley's cryptograms.
Format: 244 pages, full color
Dimensions: 8" x 10"