Order of the Stick: Book - Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales
An Oookoodook Exclusive! After years of waiting, the Order of the Stick comics that first appeared in Dragon® magazine have been collected in one volume! Follow the print adventures of Roy, Elan, Haley, Vaarsvuius, Durkon, and Belkar as they traversed an endless subterranean dungeon filled with swarms of puffins, breakfast cereal mascots, and one heavily templated snail. The then-monthly strip was filled with endless roleplaying hijinks, at least until it ended. But now you can enjoy every published strip, along with a whole book's worth of other goodies. Check it out: • All 22 original The Order of the Stick strips that ran in the print version of Dragon® magazine from issue #338 (December 2005) to the last print issue, #359 (September 2007).
• Author commentary on the experience of creating strips for the legendary gaming publication.
• 8 additional never-before-seen strips that were planned for future issues, before the magazine was canceled.
• Edition Wars: Invaders from the 4th
• Stick Tales: As the Order sails toward the Western Continent, they tell stories to pass the time, including Elan and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hoodlum, and The Tragedy of Greenhilt, Prince of Denmark. Classic literature, ruined in the way that only The Order of the Stick can!
• The latest issue of the best-selling The Adventures of Julio Scoundrél comic book, “Julio Scoundrél and the Curse of the Mummy Queen!”
• Extra mini-stories and other stuff that we haven’t even mentioned yet! It’s crammed full of every odd idea the author has had that was too long to serve as bonus material elsewhere, but too good to just not do it! All packed into one half-color, half-black-and-white book. For more information, check out the FAQ here.
|#APE0602||APE: Game - Order of the Stick Adventure Game Deluxe Edition||$54.95|
|#OOTS03||Order of the Stick: Book -1 - Start of Darkness||$16.95|
|#GIPOTS04||Order of the Stick: Book 4 - Don't Split the Party||$29.95|
Global Rating: 3.50 from 6 reviews
|Never too much||Dec 2, 2012||Johnathan Nakamura||L.A. CA|
|I love the ridiculous creativity of this series, and this book is no exception. Thanks to Mr. Giant for years of hard work! Shipped fine, don't care... more...|
|Enough||Aug 27, 2012||Alan W||Bham|
|Please. Stop with the greyscale. It is ridiculous. more...|
|Excellent reading!||Aug 31, 2011||Nathan S.||IL|
|Just got the book, read it through, and loved it! Especially the dragon strips, though grayscale didn't do as much justice on this book as it did the... more...|
|A great little treasure..||Aug 27, 2011||M. Chandler||Ottawa ON CA|
|Just received my Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales (which has a D on the spine instead of a number- I'm not sure why- maybe for "Dragon"?), and it's a great... more...|
|Excellent piece of work!||Aug 3, 2011||Dan Abraham||Somerville MA US|
|Just arrived today, just finished today. The 3.5 vs. 4.0 battle just makes me damned proud to be playing...well..Pathfinder, but that's OK too! Great book,... more...|